Monday, March 10, 2008

The begining of great things


I like beer... alot, I have graduated from relying on alcohol content vs. price as the deciding factor in a purchase, to what will please my palate today? I have come to admire the some times subtle different textures and tastes and am finally enjoying beer as I believe it is meant to be enjoyed. Thus I have begun my brewing adventure. Three batches so far and only one had to be thrown away (incidentally the one of my own creation, but hey the show must go on) I realize those aren't great stats but its a start.

2 comments:

Lis said...

ummm, I like beer too!

Ivanna said...

I don't like beer much at all. :) I will be having some tomorrow because it's Saint Patricks Day. I'm looking forward to it! Oh, and next time you start a blog (or something like it) you might want to let me in on it.